Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Restaurant Reviews

A Family Restaurant
My First Restaurant Review

Do you like sophisticated food with a simple ‘back of the house’ theme? If so, then Gjelina is the place for you. Gjelina has been noted as one of the most successful restaurants in America!  This restaurant is located in Venice, California and it is owned by my Uncle and named after my grandmother.  
My favorite meal at Gjelina is the Mozzarella and Thin Salami Pizza.  It is super thin, so I eat nearly the whole pizza every time.  I have never tasted anything like it!  The flour-less chocolate cake is like cake and fudge together.  Every time I go to Gjelina, I order a slice of it.
Look for my next local review of the Chop House in downtown Ann Arbor.   
By Zeb, the official food critic of Emerson Eagle Eye